Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Polly48
Senior Contributor

Exercise and Goal setting

wanted to open auto saved Draft in thisForum on 9/4/16. Had a bad day that day wrecked new digital scales and lost long draft thaIwanted to post.  Can you tell me how  to retrieve it.??image.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Exercise and Goal setting

Hi @Polly48

Sorry to hear you had a rough day. The following instructions should be able to lead you to your drafts:

1) Click on your username in bold on the top right of this page (It says 'Logged in as...')

2) Under 'My settings' on the right hand side, there is a heading that says 'Autosaved drafts'

3) Click on the title of the post and it should open a text box for you to continue writing, as you would with any other post.

Let me know how you go!

Nik

Hi AB. I don't seem to be at the same starting page as you want me to click " on logged in as " I am at your reply and need to get to the discussion . Just will keep on trying

Hi @Polly48

Here is a screen grab of the part I'm talking about. You will see in the right handside in the red box your username. It might be a different colour on your page, but it should be in the same location. It appears on every page in the same place. 

Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 5.29.02 PM.png

Hope that helps! Let me know how you go.

Ohh @Polly48 are you using your mobile to access the site?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance