Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

NikNik
Senior Contributor

Have you stopped getting subscriptions?

Hi everyone,

I have noticed a few people ( @Shaz51 and @Mazarita come to mind) whose subscription emails have stopped or changed randomly.

If this is the case for you, can you post below and let us know what you use to receive, what you don't now and what you're still receiving 

Thanks

Nik

(FYI @CherryBomb )

31 REPLIES 31

Re: Have you stopped getting subscriptions?

Hi @NikNik and @CherryBomb

I was getting receiving everything but now am getting totally nothing  , I have tried the settings but still not working

Key changes I've noticed:

• even in subscribed threads I only receive email notifications if I am specifically tagged with @;
  • only other notifications I receive are when someone 'likes' one of my posts;
  • I've now noticed in the 'subscriptions' section of my settings that threads with new posts are in bold, but that's the only indication of new posts unless I actively come to the forum and check the thread.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I kind of like this change because it stops excessive email notifications, which had started to become an issue for me as larger numbers of members arrived on the forum. But it may not suit everyone and could be a system glitch.

Yes @Mazarita, I didn`t know i received a message from another carer until @NikNik emailed me thati got a message

I'm not getting any of the monday emails any more.

Hi @NikNik and @CherryBomb,

Just letting you know that @PeppiPatty has also said she is also not getting her email notifications. She mentions this here.

I have noticed the same changes that Mazarita mentions and did not get notification of this thread either.

Yes @Mazarita, @NikNik, @CherryBomb, still the same here , I have only recieved one email all weekend

Thanks everyone

We have submitted a support ticket to get this looked at.

If anyone else is experiencing issues, please still post them here.

Nik

Hi @Shaz51 @eth @Mazarita @Former-Member,

Thank you so much for reporting this. We have escalated it to the company that develops this forum platform. 

They have identified the 'bug' and are the in process of trying to fix it. In saying that, this issue might take weeks. So hold tight and I will keep you updated

Nik

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance