Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

Please don't change the iPad website

Please consider having the function of @mentions and pictures and editing on the mobile services. At least on iPad I can do these. It looks like I'll lose that ability on the new platform. 🙏 Please reconsider this if this is how it will stay
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Please don't change the iPad website

@Faith-and-Hope. I forgot to tag you in this as I think it will affect you too😮☹️

Definitely does affect me @Former-Member .... thanks for the heads-up.  

I struggle without all of these facilities when I am using my iPhone to access the forums.  It's not hard to see that sharing images is a big part of the way I communicate emotionally .... and so many others have responded to these images it tells me it has been very worthwhile as a comfort to them too ....

Yes, please retain this iPad format, even if superficial remodelling occurs 🙏

And SANE administrators. Do you know how hard it is to type out @Faith-and-Hope so that it will tag correctly. Some will be mis tagged mostly by me much more frequently. Please don't take any offence @Faith-and-Hope, no matter what I'll always tag you. I agree with not being able to share images. I think we need to do this on all platforms of the website so everyone can share and contribute equally especially with things like ’the Friday feast'. Images play a big role on here for me too.

Hi @Former-Member

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. Has there been changes to the ipad version of the Forums?

Nik

Hi @NikNik,

The day I wrote this the iPad was running the mobile version of the forums. I feel like a bit of a goose because I now suspect that happened while they were doing maintenance on the website. It returned to the iPad version later again so all is good. 

I still would like to request that the mobile version have the @mention drop down menu, adding images and editing if possible especially for those who only have access via mobile phones.

thanks for responding💜😊

@NikNik @Former-Member

Yeah .... then I jumped onto the same bandwagon ....

Glad we've all got it sorted .... closed thread huh ?? 😏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance