Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

Why do some of my posts not get posted?

Hello,

I've written 2 posts in the last week that did not get posted. Both probably had sensitive wording in them but I did not receive any feedback about the posts. Do posts just get deleted without me being notified?

Thanks
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Why do some of my posts not get posted?

Heya that's really unusual - have you checked your junk mail box or spam? @CherryBomb and @NikNik any ideas what might b happening?
Hope you can get to the cause but the mods have always worker with me to help fix things before not just deleted 😊

Hello @Former-Member

if moderators delete a post an email is attached stating why it has been removed, (referring to the guideline it has breached) and also a suggestion on how to edit the post so it can be re posted.

Hi @Former-Member

Let me follow this up for you 🙂

Can you remember any information about the 2 posts?

What discussion were they in or if they were new discussions that you started, do you remember what you called them?

Do you remember roughly what time of day/night it was?

Nik

Hi Flower 🙂

I've had that happen a couple of times, and being new, just figured I accidentally hit the much larger CANCEL button instead of the smaller POST button.

🙂

Hello @NikNik

The last one I wrote was yesterday on the thread "failed ect", sometime after shimmer, eth and moongal. I just wanted to help.

Hi @Former-Member

That is so unusual! It's clear that none of your posts are in that thread, and I just looked through all the removed posts and there's nothing from you there at all.

I also looked in your 'Drafts' (which is where things auto-save if you start a post and don't press 'Post' or 'Cancel' it auto-saves and there is nothing for that discussion in there.

I'm really lost with this one. 

It sucks that it's gone missing after the time and energy you spent putting it together. But please know, it wasn't removed because it wasn't helpful or breached any guidelines!

Please keep us informed if this happend again!

maybe hitting the wrong button could explain it.

Also, if the net drops at the wrong moment can do it, too 🙂

Yeh, cherryBOMB took down mine in last nights thread. Very difficult to cope with for us BPD (slightest hints of rejection & all). Very one sided. I was in fact interested in the resilience. It could in fact strengthen people to have an understanding how the other side think instead of being defensive.

Hi Tawney 🙂

I so understand the feeling of rejection. I have always been a shy, introverted type of person, and rejection/criticism crushes me and sends me running.

On BlueBoard, I struggled with blueps (the mods would send messages explaining why thread was taken off or modified) but it still felt "personal".

I began mentioning to newcomers to not take the blueps personally, as was just keeping the site safe.

However, when I am vulnerable, to have a thread taken down, I can feel such rejection I struggle to even stay on the site.

I understand your post completely.

(Bells now shrinks into the corner, wondering if she's going to get whopped for posting this.)

Hugs 🙂 🙂 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance