Skip to main content

Re: Daily Check In Space

goodnight @greenpea hope you sleep well. good luck for tomorrow. let me know how you go Heart

Thanks so much @Shaz51
You too

@outlander  I cant sleep atm my left hand is shaking like nuts. Thank you outlander I will definately let you know how it goesw tomorrow.Heart

It is hard and scary advocating @greenpea. We will be there holding your hand tomorrow all the way. We won't let it go until you are ready. I had my boys last week. Very difficult but it's over now. You can do this. You are such a good Mumma. Like dear @outlander said please let us know how you go tomorrow ❣️

Perhaps a cup of sleepy tea might help and then a good night's sleep will follow? 

Love you pea x

@Anastasia  yes I will go get a tea.  The shaking is really bad .... how did you go with your son? did they listen .... really listen to your concerns?

Ohh hugs my @greenpea ❤

@Anastasia ❤❤

She was very unprofessional @greenpea 

The coordinator said she hadn't had a similar experience in her time (many years). 

So in saying that I feel confident you won't experience the same. 

Is it his review that you are having.

*Sipping in a tea with you too x

Hello gorgeous sister @Shaz51 ❣️🤗

@Anastasia  sorry to hear that you had a dud. son2's psychiatrist dumped him after 3 years with a letter .... so unprofessional.....I was furious. son2  has been put with the public system.  We wont be meeting his psychiatrist but with the team .... there is a waiting list of 6 months.... I am hoping with son2's obvious needs they will rush him through the system and he will be seen earlier.

Ok. That's awful pea I am sorry to hear that!

Well I am sending the Universe wishes that they listen and have you and your son's best interests at heart tomorrow. I mean that, you are both worth it ❣️

Do you feel a little better sweetheart with the chat and cuppa? I hope you do 🙏