Skip to main content

Re: Coping in the emergency department

Sweetie, I am sure you do and I understand. Do you have your music with you? Can you put that on @The-red-centaur 

@Former-Member I'm listening to Bad Omens atm (a favourite of mine) it's not helping...I can't do this.

It's ok @The-red-centaur , is that a band or a song? I might be showing my age ๐Ÿ˜ Honey you took yourself to the emergency department for are reason, it was very brave of you to do that and I am proud of you for having the strength to reach out again. 

@Former-Member it's a band ๐Ÿ˜Š In my music thread are a couple of their songs.
I'm so ashamed of myself rn. I feel like I shouldn't have bothered getting help and just completed what I started.

Honey, just stop please. You are worthy of a good life, you are worthy of a long life and you make a difference in people's lifes. You belong here, you just need a little extra support. Please stay there and get seen to. @The-red-centaur 

@Former-Member 

@Former-Member I'm trying I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I'll most likely be here all night. They won't let me leave.

No need to be sorry sweetie, you are scared and that is understandable, hospitals are not my favourite place either. @The-red-centaur 

Iam still with you @The-red-centaur 

@Former-Member thanks hun.

I don't know what to say.

To me nothing, you don't have to say anything. I just wanted you to know I am still sitting with you. @The-red-centaur