Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

Hi @Daydream @and welcome to the forums 👋

@Meowmy  Meowmy that is fantastic a swim as well! as a walk good on you :). I cleaned my wardrobe the other day and it felt fantastic when I could open the doors without clothes threatening to fall on top of me lol :).. Looking forward to hearing how it all goes. greenpea xxxx

@greenpea @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @Daydream My morning walk was good. Goal also to read and write on the forum to help myself and others. Hope to go for a swim in the afternoon.

Have a great day, everyone.

You too @Meowmy 

Here's a list of stuff I need to get done:

- Put away clean washing

- Wash dishes that have piled up

- Wipe down bathroom sink and declutter bathroom countertop

- Wipe down kitchen benches

- Write my objectives and fill out forms for uni prac I am going on next Tuesday

I have no motivation to do any of them!

Does anyone have any tips to help me get started?

@Sunny2009  Hi Sunny2009 hmmmm .... what works for me is when I can no longer stand looking at them and have to do something about it. That can take weeks depending upon what it is.

Hey Greenpea,
Thanks for replying.
I got to that point today and surprised myself. I did the dishes, caught up with a friend while we walked our dogs, did the dishes, 3 loads of washing, wrote all of my objectives up, put away my clean washing and cooked dinner. Feeling accomplished as silly as that sounds! 😂

Hi @Sunny2009 and welcome to the forums 👋

@Faith-and-Hope @greenpea My goal tomorrow go to work and do a good job. Go for walk after. Do some cooking.

Take care.

@Meowmy  great goals Meowmy :)xxx Hoping you have a great day at work and a lovely walk afterwards 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance