Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The safe room- somewhere to just come and sit.... offload... feel supported

need to talk to someone

Hey @LostAngel,

The mind and body are intimately connected, so it is possible. Of course, if you are concerned about your physical wellbeing please reach out, you can call 1800 022 222 to speak to a registered nurse at Health Direct, or contact a crisis line like Lifeline or Suicide Callback Service to chat to someone about what's going on for you tonight.

its kind of like queesy feeling could be from aniety thankyou for your support anyone whos replied tonight thank you

anxiety

trying breathing excercises,phones not working properly at the moment so thats not helping,maybe something I ate today? feel I need some sleep but dont want to chance lyeing down flat just in case,wish my phone worked properly so I could just sit up late chatting to someone I know would help my mood has been up and down today but looking at the past triggored something off,lucky that I have the forum and my computer to use inspite of the phone being a literal pain at the momment,might have said this before,sometimes strangers are more understanding or in this case the people I can talk to tonight which really helps I might need to write out a seperate post just to get things out which might help stomach to settle

Just here sitting in a waiting room and suddenly I feel terrified about my future. Is anyone around?

@Eve7 💖

Is this your pdoc waiting room? 

Sorry I wasnt around earlier. I had an apt with my psych at 11am. Didnt get out until just on 1pm. Long session.

Anyway not long home and checking notifications.

How did your pdoc apt go, and are you feeling more positive afterwards?

Hope you are okay. 🌹😇

i feel so frustarted, so angry with myself. i went to my appointment with the community mental health team today. i found it so unhelpful. im not sure what i was expecting to get out of it. and yes i have my psychologist appointment next week, it feel a long time away. i know others dont have appointments until longer, im sorry 😞

i think, but im not entirely sure cause it wasnt really said, but i think i am just to go back to my gp to get more meds. i dont know if i can do that, the last time i went there and said i wasnt good and needed help, she dismissed me and said youll be right, go to your appointment, we all go through stuff. i feel like everything is so out of my control, i feel like i cant speak up for myself, its like i need someone to ask the right questions, i cant  physically say what is really going on, thats why i ended up in hospital on monday. i dont know what else to do. feel so useless. frustrated. 

I’m sorry @Bow . I don’t know what to say other than it’s good you went and that you still have the psych appointment so I’m hoping that is better for you.

💙💙

Hope your appointment went better @Eve7 hugs

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance