Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

well done @Meowmy , you're a very generous soul to help your client and be so empathetic, she is lucky to have you and I'm sure she felt better for seeing you. I hope you have a good night's rest tonight and hopefully feel a bit clamer tomorrow, I know it's hard but you're doing really well.

I'm wired tonight after an appointmnet that set off my ruminating but I'm going to try to exercise tomorrow which is needed!

hi @Angels333 hang in there. My brother was in hospital with a psychosis recently and he found the first few days were the hardest then things improved gradually on his meds. So I hope you will start to find the medication helpful soon and feel a bit better. What's prn? How's the food there - my brother said the hospital food was much better this time compared to the last time he was in hospital so I hope it's tasty for you.

@BryanaCamp @Mazarita @Adge @Angels333 @outlander @eth @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Exoplanet @saturnzoon @Alacarte  and all I have missed and all who pass. Wishing everyone a super pea Wednesday. Am up with the vampires and werewolves so if anyone is up would love a talk :)xxx

Special shout out to eth been a couple of days without you checking in so making sure you are okay. I know you are busy with ndis but just want you to know how valuable you are. Love greenpeaxxxx

@Appleblossom  Thanks Appleblossom I do have her number. I am hoping she will be there for our final walk before she goes in for operation this morning then I can catch up. But the fact that she hasnt all week says things are not good ..

Morning everyone @BryanaCamp @greenpea @Adge @Angels333 @eth @Appleblossom 

Hoping its a good day for you  all. 

Hi @greenpea  thanks for continuing to tag me in your morning posts.  I'm just crazy busy here (or at least it feels like it) and running very high anxiety to keep up with it all.  Mostly because of the feelings and fears around my NDIS review.  When there has been a space to have some quiet time there've been domestic chores etc to take care of.  And the garden - getting out there even for 15 mins or so it takes to water it all is really helping me clear my head at times.  Feel like I'm just treading water. So I haven't had the head space to come on the forums.  Also won't be here the next 3 days - until Monday morning probably - as I'm going to the farm with my bro early tomorrow and back late Sunday.  Really hope things are going ok for you atm.  Haven't caught up on several pages here and won't again this morning.  Just want to say I see how much you support quite a lot of other people on the forums and love your work!

Good morning to anyone else around today.  Hope to reply to all tags this evening - will if I can.  Another big day today - out for about 3 hours this morning then another meeting with my coordinator of supports this afternoon.  Plus banking to do.  And packing for the weekend.... no doubt other jobs will arise.

@outlander @Adge @Zoe7 @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Exoplanet @Angels333 @Meowmy  and anyone I've left out.

Best wishes to all xx

@eth  Hi eth really happy that you are doing well at the moment just that you are super busy and coping well with it all :D. Hopefully you will be able to relax on the farm and not think of the ndis for 48 hours or so.  Thanks re compliment helping people that really makes the pea feel great. You have helped the pea many times and others too that is what makes the forum such a great place to hang out :).

Love greenpeaxxxx

Hi @greenpea  And @eth 

Thank you for your tags, support and posts I'm obviously having a very down time atm.  But checking posts is helping keep my head above water!  I have been painting today and really utilizing the content from groups to clear my head.   I'm listening to Gurrumul a wonderful Australian Indigenous musician.  Here's a photo of my painting so far....15585896381318286363749550300172.jpg

SorryI  couldn't rotate the picture.   I just have one corner left.

@greenpea 

You and the bewitching hours Smiley Happy... not like me!

Smiley Embarassed

Hope your lady is alright, given the load on her plate. It'd probably be fine to call, just a brief touch base, break ice and your worry.

Smiley Happy

Morning @outlander  well .. it was for you ... for me its good arvo 

Smiley Happy

@eth So good you managed to get some time.

Yes you are missed, it sounds stressful, but also it is good to know ...

you are getting a life.

Smiley Happy

I am unsure about my gp ndis support letter ... somehow its not right ...as I know what things look like on file ...yes it is about worst day, but she generalises and says things which are very lobsided about my whole past, as if I have never done anything right.... will chew on it ...

Cheers @BryanaCamp  and @Exoplanet and those reading who want to join in.

HeartSmiley Happy

I love your painting @Angels333 Heart

loves the colours

@Angels333  Love you painting! thought it was a mosaic when I first looked at it. You are a very clever lady. Hope you are feeling a bit better today. Love greenpeaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance