Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

@MDT people problems have always been at the centre of my mhi... is it them with the problems??? Or is it me with the problems??? Although it's all in my mind... it is also focused around family, friends, community... it's the reason i isolate myself so much... I engage with other people only when necessary... its a fine line between not enough and to much... be anti social or be overwhelmed??? I'm forced to go to them alot of the time... because i doubt they'll come to me... -and i don't really want or expect them to come to me...

@Zoe7 true crime shows are like that. Interesting stuff though.

Lol @TAB sounds like me when I was a kid - being told to smile more... lame i think 😛

thanks @soft-edges always nice to see a new member on here 🙂

pretty much @eudemonism I think that i might be the same. The balance is important, but knowing WHY I'm doing it in the first place is the most important. Or else I get overwhelmed... a lot like the work thing really..

Anyway. I have done the first application and sent that off. Good riddance methinks.
I'm really not a fan of questions that ask me about my origins, sexuality etc. It's none of their business and it doesn't effect my ability to do the job.
But anyway. I kind of get where they are coming from.

@soft_edges @TAB @Zoe7 also

Last one left. Need a small snack and a drink then will get onto it.

Pdoc tomorrow

I don't get where they are coming from with needing to know your origins, sexuality, etc. @MDT It is none of anyone's business and definitely doesn't affect whether someone can do a particular job. I know you need to 'play the game' to get anywhere in some areas but it really should not be like that anywhere - grrr!

The guy who said it has his own take on boundaries I think @MDT was at work never met before. I had a go at his work yesterday afternoon well thats how he say it. He tried stupid way I suggested sensible way. He ignored me repeatedly then tried to turn on me in personal sense as he was over sensitive to his lack of skill

@MDT Well done with the first one! I can’t stand job applications that collect more information than I would give in a CV, so unnecessary digging into your privacy before you’ve even been interviewed.

Let us know how it goes with the pdoc tomorrow, good luck!

... affect.. @MDT soz ..

@MDT yea living alone in isolation ain't real easy... it gets me contemplating what's actually going on between myself and everyone else in my life...

I'm not actively looking for work but feel for your concerns regards origins and sexuality...

Done the seocnd one now. Was small so it was quick.

Making home made curry for dinner. Smells great 😍

@Zoe7 @TAB @eudemonism @soft_edges

What are you having for dinner?

Not having anything tonight @MDT Going to head to bed pretty early instead - developed a headache this afternoon and it is not budging much even with pain killers.

Well done on finishing another application - now for some down time to just chill out and relax Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance