Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

they mean well @MDT  bit like my aunties when your age saying how come youre not married yet, got  real old when that was said every tiem saw them ok once every few years max,but ..always ..

Pretty much @TAB
Could be worse.
How are you today?

yeah grinding gears sounds @MDT  well am home, its not hot yet, few days at 43 coming up, have to book interview for huge sounding job that is interstate, so that might be a profit/loss puzzle if get thru that stage, well while trying to bs them that still live there lol.

Um guys at work were okay, I prob overstepped the mark on hot afternoon and it was noted and commented on, well I wasnt wrong, probably wasnt up to me to say anything tho.

Glad to have had a sleep in. glad to be home. glad not to have work until at least friday

cruisy day today. hopefully get some income later in the week, have bills everywhere at well trying to to worry but thinking may have to get a loan, well interest free from charity place maybe hope your days okay 

Thanks @TAB
All the best with all you have to organise
I have some stuff to organise this arvo when I get home re work and jobs and 'networking' as they say.

well ph appt is booked now @MDT  washings on, should  get some food or milk at least ok badly needed tub lol may try and get a weekend paper for tv guide lol. funny, had a few moments that were funny over last couple days and some that seemed like joy almost. 

hey @MDT glad you had a nice weekend & took some me time. Hope pdoc went well today. Keep reading that Sherlock Holmes. I'm reading a mystery too, though no crime has been comitted yet, it's still on back story, I like the writing. I thought it was illeagal to ask prospective employees about sexuality etc as it's discriminatory. Not much work for me to apply for today & I'm kinda relieved.

hi @TAB how wonderful to have a laugh! I spent some nice time with friends yesterday but drank too much so tired today. good luck with your phone appt, your job prospect sounds interesting. Sounds like you're working very hard.

Hey @Zoe7 , rotten to get a head-ache, I get them sometimes too. Horrid, hope it's passed & you got some rest.

hi @Sam3 hope your birthday was nice, sympatihise with ruminating - mine is accompanied with anger to rage, I just loathe it but my anti-psychotics help.

Hope everyone is ok today Cat Happy

yeah I've got to get out more if work is my social life @BryanaCamp  phone interview is tomorrow. Stinking head/mouth/non specific dental thing that keeps coming back, worse every time, no matter how much I try to ignore it. Good dentist left town, one went to last time was a waste of time, and put me off going back even though need to. Anyhoo here's  hoping get rid of aches soon here.

And .. re working hard, mm maybe, but have had that little work this year

I'm sure you'll do great in your interview @TAB . Sorry to hear you're in pain & had a bad experience at the dentist.

I'm off to a new dentist tomorrow actually & dreading it but got to bite the bullet.

Will get there one day @BryanaCamp  yes visit to dentist way overdue here. thanks re interview I might need to do some mental prep first

I think they try to say that information is used to eliminate discrimination but I don't get how that can be the case when you don't even know who is applying. @BryanaCamp
Weird.

Anyways. I'm doing okay today. I have started a TV show called The Night Of. Pretty interesting show actually.
Applying for a job or two today. Got word back on another temp role which is good progress. Signed up for that so a bit of good news and progress on that front.

@TAB @Zoe7 @Sam3 @Shaz51 @outlander @Appleblossom
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance