Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: What Mental Health Help !!!!

Oh no why has he cancelled all help??? Although I do understand as mine has a tendency when all is going well to have as little contact with the team as possible but in my eyes they are the ones that need to persevere as 1 it's their job and 2 if a client is on a CTO I am sure they are obligated to again, do their job!!! But hey I may be wrong!!!! I have inquired into how much input the caseworker should have but depending on who you talk to depends on the answer you get!!!FRUSTRATING!!! 

Hello @Attahua

Oh yes , we were going regularly to all 3 of them ,but He felt it was a waste  of time , and he said he is too old to change

he rang up to cancell and I thought they would talk to him about still going , but they didn`t --- nothing , they just said OK , i was very disappointed

i think i expected more but now we are on our own again

How are you going today @Attahua

You are right to expect more!!!! I certainly would!! We are okay but just the usual tired as where I am staying right now so I can visit my partner is still a three hour round trip but today I am relaxing and looking after my nieces and nephew 8/5/2 so maybe not resting THAT much with those ages lol but at least I am not driving anywhere. My daughter and I will head back to the country tomorrow and my partner has not argued with me when I have said we will organise for him to fly home when he is discharged etc etc as initially he was counting on coming home with us tomorrow. He has definitely improved and I would say he is maybe another week away from discharge but he still has a few scattered thoughts that need to disappear before he comes home......and they will, they always do. Am awaiting a call from the doctor today as she wants to discuss a discharge date........I wonder if she will try to send him home with me!!????The bottom line is that whilst he still thinks our neighbour poisoned our dogs I am refusing to have him home as he may be fine but he may spot the neighbour and get it in his head that they harmed the dogs etc etc and we may have a repeat of the last incident when he threatened them....I simply do not want any of us to be put in that position. It's hard because I do want him home but I am just not able to watch him 24/7. You know Shaz I am just waiting for the day my partner says he is too old to change too!!!!!! He will use that one....mark my words!!!!!!!! Stay smiling x

@Shaz51,

Not good agree you have right to expect more. So happy my husband doesn't say he is too old to change but he had major relapse worst in over 18mths on weekend. I am exhausted I agree with the above not sure this will ever end each time I think things are going okish.

How are you today?

Cheersquad

Hello @cheersquad, @Attahua, @Janna, @Untethered, @NikNik

how are you all today ?/HeartHeart

well my hubby got me to ring our MI team that we cancelled , I think they were surprised , but they had a talk which was good , and my hubby thinks he might have to go back to see them

@Shaz51, hopefully that's a positive step. It's great that he initiated it. I'm ok hopefully the relapse was a hiccup rather than a cycle. At this point it looks like it may be the case. Had a great chat to my sister in law tonight amazing what a good chat and gooey dessert does for my well being.

Hello @cheersquad, @Attahua, @NikNik, @Janna, @Untethered

after having blood tests and a scan , found out hubby is having side affects , so the local doctor said to stop the meds and start news ones , but the new meds are totally different and not working

so we rang the MI worker to see if we can see the MI doctor , but she said don`t  worry about the side affects -- just keep taking the old meds

argggggg

@Shaz51 that is terrible so hard to know what to do. Sure you will consider all options and choose what you think is best. Guessing it depends on how bad the side affects are 😞 hope you have had at least a bit of Shaz time lately.

thank you @cheersquad 

How are you ??

a little bit here and there @cheersquad xx

@Shaz51, today I am good but have had a full on couple of weeks.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance