Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@Sans911 do u have many plans for tomorrow?

@Faith-and-Hope 👋

Time for my sleep @outlander. Goodnight lil Sis

Goodnight sis sleep well @Sans911 💜
Former-Member
Not applicable

A few things really @outlander ,  but yeah mostly Fridays apt. Nothing is coming together as we'd hoped, and I'm fighting off the strong urge to cancel. But I know if I do, I wont book another. The GP made this apt, not me. I suspect she knew I wouldnt.

👋💕 @outlander @Sans911 @Former-Member 

My fingers are crossed that things will fall into place before friday for you. The waiting and hoping can be really hard to manage cant it @Former-Member
I know it is awful both mentally and physically but its important for your health. I would come with you and hold your hand if i could.

Your up late tonight @Faith-and-Hope is something on particular keeping you up?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander 

Really? 😇😪❤❤ Thanks.

No @outlander  .... thanks for asking tho.  I have been so caught up with our recent rolkercoastering that I haven’t had much chance / brain space to catch up with a wider circle of forum friends since I have been back, and I miss y’all very much.

Tomorrow is a long day for me, and the first day with a carer for D2 .... a stranger to me but hired through a carer’s platform .... so I am hoping everything works out well all round.  The carer and D2 are staying within my uni building, so I can pop out of class if there are any issues, but I doubt there will be,  The carer seems really lovely, and D2 is easy to be with.

D3 has lectures with me, and S2 will be there to see his Course Co-ordinator.  I am looking forward to that.  Mr. is in the West for his couple of days a week 🎉

Yes absolutely @Former-Member if it helps you can take me with you virtually too 💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance