Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good Morning @Hope4me@outlander@eudemonism@Bill16  hope your day's ok and can keep sorta cool if still hot there. not up to much of anything today, late to bed for some reason then broken sleep, off to a slow start of newpapers and food shop well when I get moving. then drs mid afternoon so have to remember why I was going there before cancelled last time lol ..Watching Kimberly Cruise on SBS lol 

Hey @TAB

Got the air-con on, cruising Sane and posting while taking a break from office clean-up.

Hope your doc's appt goes well. 'Gotta remember why I'm going there' lol 🤣 Good one!

Hi @Hope4me not kidding re dr's its like things have changed since last planned to go and didnt. and yes there's like 3 things and am really vague last few days for some reason( not smoking?) just watching retro rage here, and realise have underestimated heat so better get moving soon, well drs is in 3.5 hrs cant change that 

Thank you so much Hope4Me 

I wish you a great weekend also and everyone else on the forum today

Robot Happy

Cheers Sylvester

SANE Moderator 

sorry @Hope4me 

Sorry @TAB;

I thought you were joking. I know what you mean though as I've had to scout my journal to remember what I had to talk with my GP about. The downside of MI is fog brain yeah? Not smoking can be like that too. Hormones and brain chem's get all confused.

Take it easy, big breath and it'll come. Have a great day!

Hi there @Sylvester

Hope your day's going well and not too much work to do. We're all good little munchkins 😎

You are all fabulous and definately "good little munchkins"

Thanks Guys

Sylvester 

SANE

memory not brilliant at best of times but shocking last few days @Hope4me its normal re list for me cos means more than one thing and dont want to forget. Yeah body is trying to rebuild. Going from periods of feeling tired , to opposite, hot, to cold, restful to cant sleep, its years and years of damage

Yes @TAB, not smoking affects mood, metabolism, motivation, memory; the 4 M's.

I'm proud of you for doing it. I lasted 3 months and recently took it up again. I stopped due to finances, but since a top-up of $, the temptation was too much. I really enjoy having a bunger! That's the problem; I don't want to stop.

didnt realise re 4m's but so true @Hope4me um yeah and have to want to. I didnt realise the level and range of damage it does though anyway am enjoying being less stinky and waiting for things to settle a bit more and get into exercise again. 

Yes my motivation was money ok and health, well got too scared to keep swimming and had let that go and want to get it back  ..bla bla anyway got to go the shops now

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance