Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Lee71,

I am the Moderator on at the moment. If you have any concerns you wish to discuss, we would appreciate that you reach out to us at team@saneforums.org. This a better platform to discuss Forum-related concerns.  

Thanking you,

Amour_Et_Psyche

@Amour_Et_Psyché  ok no worries will do

@Flying_Hams wrote:
@NatureLoverhey my friend.
My day was good thanks.
Just went to gym this morning despite feeling average. And also chilled out at home.

Well done for going out and getting exercise, @Flying_Hams . Glad you had a good day 🙂

@Meowmy  Hi honey hope you are asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams. Sorry to hear that you have been feeling sad. Hoping today will be a better day for you. Love always peaHeartxxx

@TABhi TABs fancy meeting you here in the middle of the night 🙂

haha @greenpea  well had a few earlyish nights, went to bed hours ago not even close to sleep . So got back up and put more wood on fire.

How are you going? guess nearly werewolf time for you .. 

@TABs going back to bed my friend with a hot water bottle :D. Hoping you get some more sleep. :)x

Yes I should go back to bed @greenpea  dont know why am up. am on zero sleep lol

@TAB  Hoping you are asleep. Have a great day with whatever you have planned TABs 🙂

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance