Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Schitzo @Faith-and-Hope @eth @Maggie @greenpea @WIP 

How's you Saturday going?

BPDSurvivor

Hey @Shaz51 !

How are you going today? Thanks for tagging me to the other thread Older Parent with Borderline Personality Disorder .

Much appreciated,

BPDSurvivor

Hi @BPDSurvivor @Shaz51 👋 💕

I have been painting today, for an assignment.  I also had lunch with two of my kids S2 and D3 while D2 is at her father's place for a few hours.

Awesome @Faith-and-Hope ! That sounds great!

Im waiting for the day I get to have lunch out with someone. Oh well....today is my first day of holidays and I've done absolutely NOTHING! It's great to just chill. I hope to start completing some outstanding assignment work during my 2 weeks of holidays.

BPDSurvivor

Hello @BPDSurvivor , my Saturday is a quiet and peaceful one. It's great to be home 😁 thank you for asking.

I hope you had calm and restful Saturday🤗🌼💚xxx

We are in quarantine here @BPDSurvivor, but the kids' father moved back into our complex ..... 🤮. Like everything else though, there are pros to that as well.

I have a "bubble" with two more of our kids who live here ..... which was lunch today with them 💕

Hello @Schitzo 

That sounds like a perfect Saturday 🌞🌸

Hello @Shaz51 🤗🌻💜xxx

Hello @Anastasia  it is a perfect Saturday 😁💚 I am listening to classical music at the moment and it is so beautiful.

I hope your day has been kind to you🤗🌼🌺🌸xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance