Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How's the weather today?

Not one bit angry with you @Former-Member but really concerned for you. I do hope you sleep okay Hon. I will check in when I get home tomorrow evening but will be thinking of you throughout the day. Goodnight EOR Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member,

It must be a terrible feeling sitting with this grief and having it come up. You are in my thoughts.

I just wanted to let you know that we emailed you as a check in and we are waiting for your reply.

I hope that your day will get better and keep reaching out.

Warm regards,

SRae

Former-Member
Not applicable

I can't engage SF mods by email @Former-Member because it always goes bad. I tried to ring your helpline but can't get through. You could ring me. Illl be fine, know all the emergency # but don't need the fuss. I've posted update on the Christian chat thread - not strong but leaning heavily on my faith. Telling myself it will pass. 12hrs to go and then I'll be safe for sure - just staying in bed today, so far, where safest. Don't think my girl will mind getting flowers tomorrow. Thanks.

@Former-Member Checking in to let you know I am thinking of you very much today Heart

Dear @Former-Member 

I've been scarce of late and have a small window to check on my friends that matter and you are one of them. I hear you hun, so much pain, more than any mum should ever have to bear. Sending you the biggest hug from one Mumma to another in the hope it helps a little bit. 

@Zoe7 is right "You've got this" 🙏❣️

@Former-Member It rained overnight and this morning but has cleared up for now. I am planning on an inside day anyway - have so much to do for school then will visit my Mum later today. How is the weather where you are - is it super hot like most of the east coast of Australia? How are you Hon - it has been one hell of a week for you Smiley SadHeart

@Anastasia Heart

HOT HOT HOT today, trying not to melt. Heading to shops for lunch and to cool down. Enjoy your day everyone 🙂🤗🙏

@Zoe7 @Former-Member @Adge @Appleblossom 

Cooler here today.

Have a good day @Anastasia @Former-Member 

This is me completely | Funny quotes, Short girl quotes ...

Yes you are @Adge 🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Anastasia - that's really sweet of you 💕 are you doing ok?
@Zoe7 - appreciate your caring "ife is difficult, but not impossible" we have each other here 💕
@Adge - yes, that's me, adorably compact 😇 Love your humour 👍 Hope your birds survive this heatwave. I posted you on the Bird thread yesterday 💕
THE WEATHER =
🔆HOT🔆HOT🔆HOT🔆
but you all knew that.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance