Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Denv12
Senior Contributor

My First Love:The Story.

Hi everyone.

I was reading yesterday when I got inspired to write a document about my first love. The idea was to think about my first love and explain my dating life and the lack of knowledge of how to date in the first place. At times I would add to the document with things I remembered. When I read it right through I was amazed at how I began my dating process to learn along the way. I learnt a lot. My first love wasnt filled with regret.I did get a lot of things right.I was pleased about that.It helped me to move on to start the process over to meeting someone new.

If you like typing,think about your own first love.What did you know up until that point? How old were you at the time? What did you learn from it that helped you in the future? Its your story so even if you dont share your story at least for your own sake just write about it. Just something to do when you feel up to it.

Regards @Denv12.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance