Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

Gotta crash nite @plasmo

yeah i try not to these days. tried to push through it today and went for a walk, didnpt get much out it

Well walk is a lot more than nothing @plasmo yeh too many aches pains here

yeah in bed, can't even be stuffed with music

hmm found an old mygov msg on this phone so i have used it. logged in without an sms just to confuse things
Highlighted

i must have turned the sms off to sign in... and my login questions are p weak

can never remember log in "name"

I am not a number... i am a free man... hahha...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7LH__BPqSY

..can use your email address @plasmo  ? I remember changing my mobile number once a year at least and email twice as often maybe .. who knew they were to become ..like your ..identity .. lol

yeah i've changed my phone a few times, didnt top up my prepaid on time. i don't use it much so i'm not married to it like most people with phones

yeah, same used to have a spare phone, so 2 active numbers, then if needed another phone used to be a big hassle to keep number on pre paid. brother used to have a go at me saying youve got like 5 numbers. well only have one now lol as yes prob am married to it lol ok its a bodypart @plasmo  lol

yeah i only have a couple of people who would call me, the rest is for online stuff and emergencies

For urgent assistance, call: