Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope you had good sleep.

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. so-so @Meowmy  feel bit rubbish @Meowmy  doubt up to much today. feel better after shower and coffee , ha.

hope you are okay

@TAB hey tabby, hope you will feel better ad the day pans out. Having coffee out at the moment

TAB
Senior Contributor

got to boil kettle again here @Meowmy , missed the boat so to speak.

just did online trivia puzzle do every day w older brother . its competitive.

@TAB hey tabby, sounds fun re trivial pursuit.  Out doing errands here

TAB
Senior Contributor

https://wp.thenewdaily.com.au/puzzles/quiz-trivia

@Meowmy  hope errands go okay

just made some burgers from mince should have thrown

threw roast meat out, prob cooked 5 weeks ago lol was still ok had bee wrapped in alfoil lol

think watch tv and naps today , not going to keep torturing myself w home improvement ideas. one day i will be ready for it and I'll do it then. even if it is summer after this one ha ha lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

..feeling better after shower anyways @Meowmy 

hope group going okay @StuF  might have quick look @ tv then go back to bed lol hmm need scripts and still 2 days til wanted to go to bigtown, might go tomorrow  now,dont feel like going local today. Did I tell you helped old lady w groceries? then waited for her and put in car for her lol  guess dog is eating 8kg bag of food straight from car boot now lol

@TAB hey tabby, nice and sunny day. Went for a drive along the beach. Home now. Think that's it for the day as well. Enjoy TV

@TAB hey tabby, well done re helping old lady.

Hello @TAB this blue solar water is really great for digestion. Won't have to rely on fibre from psyllium husk / flaxseed / wheatgrass anymore so will save money each month. Saw something online about this it after the fact of finding out by my immediate personal experience. Been up to several days without fibre - unheard of for me. Have also noticed its alleviated my comfort eating. It just takes me into a chill out zone where I feel happy, contented and serene. Totally at peace with myself on this stuff. The color vibration imprints something onto the water AMAZING There is something to this color therapy. Well i might go off and make a foccaccia for lunch under the inspo of @Oaktree now. Try and have a good day @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance