Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Okay cool @TAB I'm not sure @Glisten 

TAB
Senior Contributor

worked with a few people from around there over the years @Glisten  they said wages there low. people I met seemed pretty dodgy too re Pt Macquarieok this is 10 plus years ago now

@Glisten 

I'm sharing driving with mum. Dad just had his shoulder operated on so he's no good! lol

Indeed @TAB  re footy

@Bill16 check this out its called permanent Brain Enhancement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYW7LXx9nUE

The energies embedded in this brain enhancement music will make you become smarter and experience a huge increase in your memory output. This isn't just a short boost. The more you listen, the sharper your focus and clearer your thinking will be. The programming in this one works in stimulating ...

@TAB hey tabby, hope your back get better. Mostly in bed today. Still pretty sick. Had some meal. Hope you're okay

@TAB hey tabby, it's gone dark here. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, hope things pick up for you @Meowmy  

physio was very chatty today

i learned

• she's married
  • she did a marathon recently
  • shes under 40
  • shes working at bar at show tomorrow
  • told me some radio station I had never heard of the 'local' one.

cat was around most of day today.

I had like 3 goes at splitting wood (had to rest)

wasnt going to pick mail up as thought didnt want to see people at PO, well it went ok. and some stranger held door open for me twice w all my parcels lol

got a roman chair, hope fits ok, they can be brilliant for lower back , ie hook ankles in lean forward, then raise torso.

also got chain and lock for bike, no excuse not to ride bike to shop now or to gym. just need lights now. cant believe took me so long to do that (3 plus years) 

just hydrating now. went to toilet 4x in a row out of nowhere b4 and feeling way better for it ha ha

Can it enhance as well as regenerate @SmilingGecko 

@TAB hey tabby, sounds a successful day at your local town. Just had some food. Probably will have hot tea. Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance