Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Thank you for those kind words @Sam3 Smiley Happy

Getting out of our own head is so hard to do - I don't have any words of wisdom on that subject - meds, sleep and feeling a little more at ease with myself have helped me. I also seem to have a better balance in my life and part of that is not looking so much in the past but living more in the present. DBT has helped with all that as whilst I already did most of the skills we have learnt it is a more focussed approach that has made me look more closely at what I use and when. They have become more automatic in my life in a positive way and that has helped me know when to feel such feelings and also when to move them to another time to deal with.

Hi @Shaz51  and friends. I had an unsatisfactory Friday night. Son had activity which turned out to be a waste of time - whole thing was close to 4 hours including travel time. I had horrible meal (well I gave up in the end) in a shopping mall because there was little else on offer. So we both came home grumpy Smiley Frustrated 

@Flying_Hams  Hamsterdam hahahahaha! Clearly Friday feast would have been a better option!

@Sam3 for me it's about popping through on a Friday. Saying a quick hello/Hi to a few people. Stating what I've had for dinner and what I'm doing and then leaving it there. + there's quite often follow up replies on Saturday morning. The after morning party.

I think it is lovely catching up anytime @eudemonism , @frog , @Zoe7 , @Sam3 , @Faith-and-Hope 

X

X

Thanks @Shaz51

Hello @eudemonism , @Wanderer , @frog , @Zoe7 , @WideWhale320 , @Ant7 , @greenpea , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Lilyq , @Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @Queenie , @CheerBear , @Faith_Hope_Love , @Faith-and-Hope , @Adge , @soul , @Sans911 , @outlander , @Kurra , @Former-Member , @Razzle , @BlueBay , @oceangirl , @BlueBells ., @Pepsimax 

lets tag new members to join us for a friday feast xoxo

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello Feasters

Former-Member
Not applicable

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

@Shaz51  Hi Shaz51 and @Former-Member  Hi Darcy 😄 I am going to tag @Alacarte  she indicated that she might come :).

I had a cheese salad and loads of water for dinner tonight so am feeling bored and virtuous at the same time 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance