Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@tonys

I had a good laugh reading your update - the effect of quiet thoughtful people on their noisy neighbours.....

I have a potential answer - that when said neighbour tries to capture your attention you are quiet and reflective and they dunno what to do maybe? hehe

Lol yeah the public

img_8_1713265299937.jpg

housing bit thanks. I love Officeworks.

I sew quilts that are longer than the other side, lumpy and full of colour. A journey of life. I wonder if the will sell online ? 

Ide love to see your woodwork ??  

I go

beautiful-landscape-photography-07.jpg

into Officeworks  and stare at the stationary lol 😆 

@PeppyPatti
You remind me of my sister haha

@saturnzoon the holistic centre sounds like a relaxing environment. I feel like the scenery can make a difference. My psych works at a farm which has horses and two cats. I believe they had a diffuser too. It’s a way better environment than a typical clinic. I hope the appointment with your new psych goes well 🙂

Hi @tonys 

Thanks for asking re my sister. She seems ok, but I get a good chance to catch up with her tomorrow- flying up to Brisbane for my aunt's birthday on Saturday 🙂

Ohh sending you hugs @StuF , @creative_writer , @MDT , @PeppyPatti , @saturnzoon ❤️❤️

@StuF @creative_writer @MDT @saturnzoon @TAB @tonys 

Just doing Bitcoin stuff this afternoon and am about to do resistance training I did not do this morning and more Zen Chi

Hi @Shaz51 I hope you are doing well today 💖

@SmilingGecko resistance training sounds lovely. Need to get back into my exercise routine

Hiya @Shaz51 . Thanks for hugs. Back at ya!

Still raining up there?

Hello @creative_writer , @StuF 

Just a few showers @StuF 

I see I missed your question yesterday you asked , my kidney is stable at 19% which is good 

Doctor wants me to have a bone density test