Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti you can sew 🪡  paint and textile. Why aren’t you making people gifts? I want a gardening apron that tools will NOT fall out of pockets.

If I don’t have time to make people a gift, I give them an experience e.g ticket to Rottnest Island, Cinema voucher, Paintball, Timezone, Outdack Splash indoor rock climbing blah blah blah

More hugs 🤗 

get a big placcy bucket like fm stratco or wherever and nail bag, and can sit nail bag/toolbet neatly around top of bucket  which has more tools, fixings, small scrap, note pad etc 

😁

TAB_0-1729978232759.png

..like this ... 

yes, thanks uncle @ Tab .. lol ....

Hey @Glisten 

My weekend is going pretty well. I'm preparing for a job interview this Wednesday. It's for a peer worker role, so I went to Safe Haven last night and asked the peer workers there some questions as well as having a chat to them. Overall, I'm pretty excited about the interview. Thanks for asking. 

I too like what you were saying about the next adventure being just around the corner.

@Ainjoule That right there. The one on one research you did last night. Perfect 👌🏼

You can’t get shot for asking.

That’s what I mean about adventure. Learning is lifelong. Curiosity leads to undiscovered roads.

It could start with “Are you still collecting hay bales? I’m coming with you.”

Life will continue. Whether you like it or not. It’s up to each of us when we and how we participate.

So @Ainjoule what happens when you get this job?

Thank you @Glisten 

It will be interesting if I do manage to get this job. I do volunteer work and I sit on committee's but I haven't had a proper job in nearly 15 years. So it will definitely be an adventure. I hope that I can bring with me a sense of optimism for people. I have been to some dark places from which I didn't believe recovery was possible but here I am. So I hope to hold that hope for people until they can feel it themselves. 

@Ainjoule I haven’t had paid employment since 2019. It feels like an eternity. I can’t imagine what 15 years would be like. You sound ready and prepared. No hesitation.

This is your jam.

Very cool 😎