@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

good morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16  hope your days go okay

Good Morning

@TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Jynx @Bill16 @Glisten @ENKELI 

It looks like a lovely day out there. Just did breathwork and am about to meditate

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good morning @SmilingGecko @Glisten @ENKELI @Oaktree  just off to 'bigtown' 30ks away  for bloods 

Thats good youre on top of it @TAB hope the pathology place isn't too busy. Fridays can be a bit of a problem at the clinic around the corner from where I am. Wednesdays are quieter I have noticed. Everyone is doing their grocery or running errands midweek. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Has time limit b4 procedure not wk

@SmilingGecko 

Not many here but not all staff were in  when got here sweet spot wld be getting here now

Safe travels Dr @TAB 

@Meowmy you are so right about sleep and consuming food and drink.

After 3 years of insomnia, I finally got into a proper sleep schedule.

Two nights ago insomnia again. Could not stop eating. Flight and freeze response was on overdrive.

@StuF @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @ENKELI 

What does FriYAY bring you?

G

Thats good crowded rooms and busy places used to irk me @TAB.  Just cleaned kitchen and am about to meditate. How do you get a cat to do his business in a litter tray? Just wondering...Hope the technician draws the blood first time! When I was getting regular bloodwork done at a hospital due to mood stabiliser V**pro which stuffs your liver, the pathology dept had a Dracula rubbery thing stuck to the window with suction cups. Someone obviously had a sense of humor! lol

@SmilingGecko you are so well disciplined.