Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

What's cracking cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @greenpea @Glisten @Jacques wishing you all a great day 

@Bill16 

Thanks, I am ok but heading back to bed. Got up too early and now just so tired!

TAB
Senior Contributor

no worries @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

just means its not that hungry or eating whatever you gave it is hurts it eg  teeth

@SmilingGecko  just try different brands  cheap stuff cats wont eat its full of filler

car here likes whiskas dry food, tolerates one other brand, wont eat others, same with cans only does small cans, and only Feast. i give it fresh roo mince once a day its like $10/kg, not much more than dry food. try different flavours? mine prefers chicken and rabbit in whiskas dry food

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Bill16 , have a good one. feel bit ordinary here, been in and out of bed today

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF hey cool friends, was very anxious. Read the bible. Feeling better. Out doing some errands. Take care 

@Bill16   hey Bill16 beautiful weather went to park and talked to the birds with friend.  perfect. hope your day is going well toox