Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Had music on but very low. I tend to have it quieter when I have Toby with me @Boonana He started doing laps around the car when we got close - he does that - gets very excited Smiley Tongue He slept all the waym home though - was tired from all his running around.

Omg that’s so cute! Is he still sleeping?
Eddie hates the car! He will literally stay in the one spot and just pant. He gets so scared and has to sit on my lap..

Yep still sleeping @Boonana He is buggered - and I know how he feels - very much forcing myself to stay awake right now myself. Going to try to stay awake for the next few hours then go to bed early tonight. The tennis is on this afternoon and I really want to watch the next match that is coming up in a few minutes.

What are you up to this afternoon?

Sounds like you and tony have both had a very tiring day!
I have to go back to my Nan’s house for tea! After that I’ll probably just go to bed. I’m feeling really unmotivated today. Just don’t want to do anything at all!

Some days are like that Hon and it is okay to just let the day to happen around you when you feel like that. The great thing about going back to your Nan's is that you at least get out of the house for a while - often that change in scenery is what you need to help you get through the day @Boonana 

I have many days that I simply call 'rest days' - we all do here. Rest is just as important a thing to identify you need as physical activity. Sometimes we need to rest both our bodies and minds as that can help us rejuvenate both.

Iamglad you got to eat, and you enjoyed it @Boonana 😊👍 ..... it sounds yum.

We had fish and veg, which I usually really like, but the fish wasn’t very tasty today ..... there was also so calamari there though, and that was nice.

There are a lot of food issues in my hubby’s family.

Hi @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Shaz51 .... anyone else around.

I managed an afternoon nap today, till my mr. came in and turned on the tv in his study nook, and got noisy with work stuff ..... grrr.  Can’t reason with him, so have to let it go.

I could get on with some uni work myself, but I want to take some time off from it this afternoon,  Not sure what else to do with myself, so I am just going to chat here and think about it.

You need a brain rest too by the sound of it @Faith-and-Hope and the bonus of that is we get you to chat here with us - woohoo Smiley Very Happy

Your niece is already talking at me wanting her food ( @Boonana Cat is @Faith-and-Hope 's adopted online niece - just so you know what I am talking about). She had a few hours on her own so you would think she would be happy but - no - nearly dinner time and she is letting me know haha.

What are the baby dragons up to this afternoon?

Have you ever just layed down and just felt so lifeless and like not wanted to move at all? I just done that and it felt kinda sad and I felt like I was trapped but at the same time, I liked it.. it was very relaxing! Have any of you ever had that?

Yeah @Boonana it is a great way to relax - just let everything kind of float away and find a little peace within ourselves. It can help to ground us as well.

Aw Brax and Lexi just both came to me for cuddles! They’re heavy though..
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance