Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Fluttershy1
Senior Contributor

Struggling

Hi all, 

Things are really hard my way I'm struggling I've been very distant from social media so I haven't been on forums much due to my MH being really bad. I just seem to be picking myself up constantly and it's not fun it's exhausting. I've constantly been switching alters, I've been told I have another one so that's making me scared and worried. 
I am keeping to myself a lot because I'm struggling. 
I'm trying to get myself stable so I can be better again and that I can do the things I want to do * once Covid is over Smiley Sad

I'm sorry that I haven't been around lately 

Take care all ❤️🦋

@Former-Member @NatureLover @Snowie @outlander @Maggie  @eth 

2,797 REPLIES 2,797

Re: Struggling

@Fluttershy1  It’s nice to see you when you can, but there’s never any pressure. Things are sounding really hard. I’m sorry.

I hope you feel a little better today. We are here for you, when you feel able. Sending 💕💕

Thinking of you @Fluttershy1 

I'm sorry it's a struggle at the moment.

Is there something you can do that will bring you a bit of respite or joy today?

I'm going to try and get outside even though it's freezing. It clears my head a bit. I feel for anyone in stage 4 lockdown and I hope that's not you.

Take care.

@frog - I'm stuck in the stage 4 lockdown which isn't fun. 
Im going to do diamond painting today because I have nothing else to do but sit at home. 
I go hide with my dog.

take care

@Snowie @frog @Maggie - had a bad day had a few breakdowns have had the urge to self harm but I haven't I've managed to hold myself together.

Sitting here crying not sure how I feel. 
Being told that dinner is something that I like when it's not and I know my family are tricking me. 
I feel lost if I'm to be honest. 

@Fluttershy1 it takes a lot of strength not to give into our urges so well done hun. It shows how much courage and resilience you have.

You are not lost amongst your forum familiy here hun, we are with you all the way 💜💛

@Fluttershy1  💕💕💕

@Maggie @Snowie @frog - what a day, I've been a mess all day having the urge to self harm just won't leave me. I'm resisting the urges but they just keep flooding me. 
I feel lost today. 
Just spent most of the day crying because of my MH. 
I go hide now

take care

@Fluttershy1  I’m sorry you are struggling with different things. I hope today is just a little bit better for you. Take care where you can.

If you ever feel like sharing one or more of your diamond paintings with us, Craft Corner  is where many of us share things we are doing. No pressure at all, just if you would like to.

Hoping today is one of the better days for you @Fluttershy1 .  I'll be around more tomorrow if you feel like a chat.  Mostly on the Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!  thread but if you tag me elsewhere I'll try to answer you in a timely way.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance