Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee71
Senior Contributor

check in -update

I haven't been round, have had lots going on , some really bad stuff,  medication changes and more medication  changes and so much stuff.

Just wanted to come and say thank you for everything.

@NatureLoveryou've been so good to  me, such as great support, miss all the conversations we've had here,  will miss you .

@Emelia8  hope y ou are well have  enjoyed our conversations too.

@Maggie  @Shaz51 

@outlander @Flying_Hams 

@Fluttershy1  and anyone  I may have missed, thank you for all your chats and s support. 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: check in -update

@Lee71, you are not leaving are you my awesome friend 

I love seeing your photos and having chats xxx

pleas keep your account open so we can send you messages my friend xx

Hi @Lee71
Its nice to hear from you either way. Sorry to see that you're having a rough time.

good to see you @Lee71
i hope things will settle down very soon. im sorry its been so rough for you

Hi, Lee...really good to see you...thank you for checking in, have been missing you and wondering how you've been doing... Heart

@Lee71 wrote:

@NatureLoveryou've been so good to  me, such as great support, miss all the conversations we've had here,  will miss you .

Lee...am concerned that you might be leaving the forums...I had already got that impression actually, so haven't been hassling you with messages...but am worried that you won't have the support from the forums if you leave. Am also concerned that you might be talking about leaving more than the forums... 💔

I'm so sorry things are even harder for you at the moment, it sounds like...I so wish things would ease for you. Medication changes are rough...I really hope the new medications work for you... And that the situation at your house improves.

Please don't cancel your account here on the forums, just in case you want /need to come back, Lee... I will miss you, if you are leaving /taking a break. Please stay safe Heart

@Lee71  💙💙💙

Been awhile since I been here just want to wish everyone well.

@NatureLover  @Maggie

@Emelia8 @outlander  and everyone else .

It’s good to see you @Lee71 . I hope you are doing ok. 

It has been a while @Lee71 , and its really good to hear from you.

Thanks heaps for your well wishes. You didnt say how you were doing. I hope you are okay.

Emelia 💕

hope your going ok @Lee71
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance