Skip to main content

Re: Carers Hints and tips to Success

Have booked in to get my hair done tomorrow ... one of the things I fell behind in doing, still a bit later than recommended but an improvement on previous times.

Hair and nails are major struggle areas for me @Former-Member , so I target them for self-care activities now.

Hi @CoffeeandBooks 👋.....

@CoffeeandBooks 

Your user name = a fab self care tip

Coffee + book,  in a garden = blissimages (23).jpeg

images (47).jpeg

@Lemonjuice 

You might pick up some carer tips that are helpful in this thread.

@Determined  @Jacques @wombats @Patrick @MarkPage @patientpatient @Dadcaringalone  @AdamB @Alan 

Just a quick reminder that todays Topic Tuesday discussion this evening is about Being a Male in a Caring Role and you can find the information about it  here

Screen-Shot-2014-07-22-at-3.00.09-PM.jpeg

@Ali11 mentioned in another thread how that self care is not really about spoiling ones self and I agree, it is about respecting ones self.  Extending these respect basics towards ourselves enables us to better care for our loved ones.

Great reminder and visual @Former-Member! These graphics are really helpful. Was talking with a friend earlier about simple things like how you feed yourself being an act of love for your body Heart

How you feed yourself is probably a practical outcome of self respect @Ali11.  

Our healthy eating began to counter side effects of Mr Darcy's medication. Now I am doing it for myself.