Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

hello sister @Zoe7 Heart

I just woke up on the couch , we both fell asleep watching a show we tapped , mr shaz got up and went to bed , snoring now

I must of needed it

mum is ok , going to be a long recovery i think

Yes you must have needed it my sister Heart

I hope your mum's recovery isn't too long but at her age it is likely to be a little longer than usual. She is tough though and has you for support so she has that in her favour also @Shaz51 

Been a very quiet afternoon for me - struggling a bit with a headache but have now taken pain meds to help. I need to do some things for work for the next couple of days so that will take up some time tonight.

Toby and Cat are fed and happy and it is still a nice day outside so Cat has gone back out to sit in the sun. When do you get to see Smoky again?

glad you had a quiet afternoon my sister @Zoe7 but I hope the head ache goes away very quickly xx

saw smoky on friday , The owners have made a sitting area outside with plants and pavers on the ground , with a table and chairs , there are soo many things to see like gnomes, crocodiles , a boat  a water feature, fairies, lots of ornaments around and Smoky thinks they made it for him Smiley Very Happy

we have been having 40 degrees days up here during the week , soo good to see some rain this afternoon

Wow more hot weather @Shaz51 That is hard to work in Smiley Frustrated

I love that Smoky thinks that the area is just for him - I bet he looks super cute sitting amongst all the ornaments too Smiley Very Happy Cat is much like that with her room - it is a totally Toby free zone so she knows she is safe in there and can have her own space without a little white fluffball getting in her face lol

yes it has been hard mowing in the heat @Zoe7 , soo we do a couple at a time , and we are going to lose some soon and won`t be putting any new ones on

That is good for Cat xx

It must be hard to keep up when you have so much going on too @Shaz51  I bet Mr. Shaz is happy that you are cutting back on the work though.

I was pre-booked for a massage yesterday - which the massage person cancelled (via sms), with no explanation.

So that's why I was trying, this morning to get a massage elsewhere (which I finally did).

As I've been reminded by several people (recently) - when given bad service (no service), most people just "take their business elsewhere".

My neighbour just popped over very briefly - to tell me that her 83 year old Mum's Hernia surgery has not gone well. She has an infection & complications.

My neighbour was initially reluctant to tell me about it - because her Mum's Hernia surgery (with insertion of mesh in tummy), is exactly the same surgery that I will be having in just over 1 week's time.

She still has a permanent Stoma (& bag) - whereas I got rid of mine, with my last surgery (3 & 1/2 years ago).

My thoughts are with you & your Mum too @Shaz51 

Adge

thanks @Zoe7 , @Adge 

I bet Mr. Shaz is happy that you are cutting back on the work though.-- he sure is

and the other reasons are , mr shaz shoulder and MI appts

also my problems

hugs @Adge  Heart

You both definitely have a lot to deal with @Shaz51 so it is probably a really good thing you are cutting back on the work. You have to take care of yourself first my sister Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance