Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Have a great weekend away @eth Heart

@greenpea Heart

Well I have finally managed to get all the reports from my doctors and psychiatrist and workers who have been helping me to re-apply all over again for the NDIS as they lost all my review reports we gave them in 2017. This time my worker and I took everything into the office and got a time and date stamp on my copy also signed a book saying we were there, with time and date. Hopefully it will be accepted this time, if not then it leaves me with no help.

@greenpea @Mazarita @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @eth @Adge @outlander 

@Meowmy @Angels333 @BryanaCamp @Mazarita @Exoplanet @CheerBear @Alacarte 

Hope that all is covered now @saturnzoon and you get the help with it all you need.

@Zoe7  My butterfly, my girl is back xxxxx:)

@Zoe7  HeartHeart

@saturnzoon  stay positive my friend it will be worth it in the end I promise. greenpeaxxx

@BryanaCamp @greenpea @Shaz51 @Zoe7 Hello, and thanks for message. @BryanaCamp @You are so great and so positive, exercising and going out. Hope job sorts out soon. I have hardly done any exercises for weeks. I have been sleeping too much. @BryanaCamp You are inspiration with long hikes and exercise to reduce mental symptoms. I usually just cry and mope and sleep them out. Thank you all for care and support. Really make a huge difference. Have a great evening. @TAB 

Not so much back @greenpea but more checking in because I need help right now and can't do it on my own. But so lovely that you feel so good about me being here - gives me a real heartlift Heart

@Shaz51 @saturnzoon Thinking of you both as well Heart

Well done on getting it all sorted with the NDIS again @saturnzoon. Everything crossed it is helpful for you. I'm still waiting for it to be truly helpful for me but I do benefit from psych sessions I wouldn't have otherwise. The processes are hard to go through but hopefully worth it.

👋 to all and hope the evening is going well for everyone 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance