Skip to main content

Re: A new start (kind of)

re govt stuff Id probably pay someone to re do resume, they have specific rules, can even do courses on how to apply for govt jobs @MDT 

Thanks @MDT 

I’m safe at the moment. I just saw my psych snd he’s angry I stopped my meds. 

I hate being so distressed sll the time 

I'm glad you are safe then @BlueBay

Sometimes psychs can get a bit shitty about these things. But always remember it comes from a place of concern.

Have you got things to do in hospital ?

@MDT  I’m just on my bed. The are group sessions but I don’t have to go today. 

Had a terrible lunch time. One of the psychologist said hi to me and I broke down. Couldn’t stop crying. 

I’m ok now just quiet. 

Hope you’re day is ok. 

Take it easy on yourself my friend @BlueBay
Sometimes at our most vulnerable we are at our strongest even if we don't think so. By being in hospital you are in a place where you are getting help that you need.
Just chill out there. That's why it's there.
You are a wise forumite and I like seeing you around here. You are in a good place atm even if it doesn't feel that way.

My day is okay though thanks @BlueBay
Just working on an application for public service. Very thorough answers and structured but worth doing because can use this a template for future ones.

It is lovely to hear from you @Sam3  I thought you might be snowed under with the new job - I certainly know how the first couple of weeks are at a new workplace. It does sound like it is a little different from your old workplace but hoping in time you begin to settle in more. Keep us updated when you can on how you are going.

ps - sometimes it is hard to keep up or catch up so don't worry so much about doing that -  just jump in when and where you can Hon.  Smiley Very Happy

@MDT  Hope you have gotten some of those applications done today buddy and have been able to relax a bit too - just home from work so a quick catch up until later Smiley Very Happy

Hi @TAB  swinging by to send you a hello too Smiley Happy

Thankyou so much for your support @MDT ❤️ You’re a great friend. Xx

Hi @Zoe7 yeah Ive been camping out in tabalugas thread been bit all over the shop irl