Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

I've had to cut back on threads I 'visit' with work related things I need to do when I get home. Just sticking to a few and generally only reply to posts I am tagged in @TAB It cuts back on emails that way too and I need that with work related ones I now also receive.

Not good that you are a bit all over the place irl - hope that settles for you soon. Smiley Happy

yeah all self created thru not wanting to work then not wanting to work for same company was working for .Anyway will muddle thru, have set myself a puzzle by not accepting what I had been @Zoe7  hope your job is still going alright

Yeah still going well at work @TAB Had another good day today and looking forward to tomorrow.

You had your reasons for not wantig to work so don't beat yourself up too much about it. The Centreling money should come through soon so that will help a little.

Take care @BlueBay let me know how you are keeping up

Sort of @Zoe7 I have taken longer than I had hoped. It was just mind numbing to write out every tiny detail. I'll have to review it again but that's the process. Once it's done, it's done. Easy. Public service stuff can be hard

No doubt here that you will crush it @MDT You know how intelligent and determined I think you are and that will no doubt bring you good fortune soon - I believe that for you buddy.

thats good @Zoe7  and I hear what youre saying am a bit in panic mode atm money went down to fast again and not much coming in hence doing spontaneous  job application today wasted a whole afternoon plus had to fork out 35 bucks for d and a etc bla bla for possible 2 days work lol anyhoo about to get on phone heard nothing last few hours dont even know if its going ahead at this stage

I hope you get the couple of days work @TAB would certainly help with the finances a little

Thanks @Zoe7 its all up in the air still at 4.40pm procedural problem with d a test apparently place was told to go instant means tomorrow ugh

keep it up @TAB i hope it gets better
we are with you in this

My problem all self created cos couldn’t put up with way old work treated me . @MDT yeah give it another hour and Im going off radar re this is it or isn’t it game for 2 days work no notice lol But Thanks 😀
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance