Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Feel hurt legs hurt face hurts re teeth guess Im living the dream @MDT @Zoe7 drs no use. Say take wat u already take that doesn’t work yeh ok. Anyway have interview for potential lucrative job only interstate so if get thru will have to get creative re house am renting. Am in creative mindset re constant mid level pain

Goodluck with the job @TAB and I hope the pain eases for you soon.

Thx @Zoe7 Im supposed to go to some site and pick an interview time re ph lol. Can’t get head around it atm. Yeah trying to train self not to feel pain , not working atm. Drs no longer give pain relief was ok for months now new probs in same old spots re P a i n ... @MDT lol

I hear you re the pain and meds @TAB I am very lucky that my gp gives me pain meds for my headaches when I have them. They are not as regular as they used to be and most of that I think is that the other meds I am on are now stable and I am used to them. I am certainly not as stressed as I once was and that is a contributing factor too.

I really hope this pain you are having decreases for you - it is horrible living in constant pain.

Think am realising am going to have to bear it and try and adjust causes myself if I can . Ok after next drs appt post tests may get rheumatologist appt so add a few months . I have baths all say when can otc stuff works once in months if doing well but lately doubled dose to see if no pain .drs scared no knowledge useless 3rd world ok bulk bill

Night @Zoe7
Have a good day tomorrow!
Hope the pain eases up @TAB

Thanks @MDT Goodnight to you too buddy Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for your reply @MDT  All the best for your job applications due soon 

Great start to the morning... I got a text my aunt recommending a place to work....
For goodness sake. And they wonder why I don't say anything to them..

Anyway. Off to pdoc today. Then back home to do my application

@Shaz51 @Zoe7 @outlander @TAB @Appleblossom @utopia

At pdoc.
Should be all good I think
I was just worried my dad was upset at me is all.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance