Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Dentists can be arrogant I have sometimes found. My sister hates it lol

Pleased that you have had some good news with the temp job @MDT  Things are beginning to pay off for you buddy - I have faith that you will get more work too - it just takes time. Hope your pdoc appointment went well and you could discuss a few things.

@BryanaCamp  Still have the headache so going to rest up and get another early night. I definitely didn't drink enough water today - I was on the go all day. That was good though because the day went quicker.

Yeah most fields of work have at least a few arrogant folk.Smiley Frustrated

@MDT 

Good you are still at it.

Maybe worth mentioning it aunt when you see her next, just casual, and appreciate interest, and if SUITABLE jobs come up it would be great ... yada yada

Smiley Happy

@TAB  Sometimes the lines blur ... re private ... personal ... work ... play ... social ....business ... family ...

See ya round

Smiley Happy

haha @Appleblossom  meant I am pretty much a shut-in .. anyway these guys were young, the one in charge only finished his apprenticeship 2 years ago sounds, but he's smart and quick to see positives. I had a few digs some serious and some notso re their claims re how long job would take, they were wildy out, twice. Anyway, they gave me easiest jobs, I just did what was told, lent them stuff which they lost or forgot to give back, oh well, they made postive comments.

Anyway. have interview for huge -ish opportunity , but its high -risk as will have to live interstate, and have rental house here which would need time to move out and notice etc else keep paying rent and have little cash to even get me there .. going to be interesting if I get through the interview. ok and all the time pretending that I already live there lol as they only want locals re employment conditions haha

well they changed the offer to something more sustainable so that is better news I think @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @TAB

Hope your evenings are good.

That is good news @MDT What is the job?

Working in the electorate office. Ahead of and during the state election.
I need to check some stuff before I accept it so first thing tomorrow I'm getting into all that.
It's good because this relates to my area go study - government and international relations

@Zoe7 above

@MDT ...and it is experience you will be getting to so that is awesome Smiley Very Happy

Precisely @Zoe7
All a positive move I wanted
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance