Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Hi, new here with dysthymia

@Former-Member wrote:

Sorry @Sahara, I missed you out somehow.  Just wanted to make sure you feel welcome too Smiley Happy

No worries, Suzanne. I am liking it here already. Smiley Happy

Smiley Wink
@Sahara wrote:

Hi OTE,

What, you can edit here on SANE? How does that work? I can't get my head around computers. Smiley Tongue

That's so funny about the moderation of the word you (or BeeGee) used accidently intsead of "ethical". That is a good one! Please don't take offence to the Mods... they are trying their best I'm sure. 

I have already had a very welcoming email explaining the situation from Acacia (moderator) and I am more than happy with how this misunderstanding was handled and how respectfully and swiftly my query was addressed. It was a different story on BB as already explained.

I like how we can have an open, honest public discussion with the mods here over issues/concerns voiced which exhibits that they value our opinions and feelings. Great for ones mental health. There is no need to feel oppressed to speak up if we ever feel confused or if something doesn't feel right on here and I find that a warm environment that enhances equality. I like it here - and am very happy with the way the mods publicly handled the situation as well 🙂 

Yes we can edit - isn't it wonderful! On the top of your post next to a star symbol on the right, you will see a "small lettered "edit" (will need specs) and you just press that if you want to correct something and it will bring up your post again to correct. I have already had a lot of practice with it (who would of guessed:Smiley WinkSmiley LOLSmiley Tongue)

Thank you Suzanne for addressing our concerns regarding the moderation of the  joke so openly here and swiftly; and for the warm welcome. It is very much appreciated.

@MoonGal wrote:

@BeeGee@Kurra, @Former-Member, @Silenus@Appleblossom

I am just so happy that you all came over here and look forward to getting to know you all.

Thank you MoonGal for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know you as well. Your wonderfully creative description of your mental health struggles closely resembles my own. Hugs.

I like your user name MoonGal - it evokes in me a depth of spirit; a soul very much alive that even when encumbered by the darkness their light peers through. xx

@MoonGal wrote:

@BeeGee@Kurra, @Former-Member, @Silenus@Appleblossom

I live with Bipolar II and a few sundry not so fun co-morbitities. But try when I am travelling well to make the most out of life. I swing from wise woman, poet, artist to lumpen coal, to fierce love warrior fighting the good fight for social justice, animals and planet - back to lumpen coal smoldering on a hearth.  Oh what fun it is to ride in a two horse open sleigh.

I am just so happy that you all came over here and look forward to getting to know you all.

Thank you for the warm welcome MoonGal. I look forward to getting to know you as well.

Your wonderfully creative description of your mental health struggles closely resembles my own.

I like your username MoonGal - it evokes in me a depth of spirit; a soul very much alive that even when encumbered by the darkness the light still peers through xx

Thank you MoonGal for your warm welcome. I look forward very much to getting to know you as well.

Your wonderfully creative description of your mental health struggles closely resembles my own.

I like your username MoonGal - it evokes in me a depth of spirit; a soul who is very much alive than even when encumbered by the darkness their light peers through xx

Hi guys 🙂

Well, I'm here 🙂 Not sure where "here" is for now, though hahahaha

hugs 🙂 🙂 🙂

Hiya @BlueBells. 🙂

Huggles.

grrrr just took me about 10 minutes before I could change page...might be just me, (technically challenged 😄 😄 😄 😄 )

Hugs back, Si 😉 So good to see a few BBers here 🙂

Hello dear Bluebells 

So good to see you on here!! It may take you a little while to get use to the new forum here but once you do we will pick up where we left off! I believe you will find this to be a supportive site as well with the addition of open, warm and caring public interaction with the moderators on here. A breath of fresh air! Look forward to seeing you around and catching up. Love OTE xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance