Skip to main content

Re: GRATITUDE

Expressing-gratitude-in-leadership.jpg

Hugs and cheers to you @Shaz51 and
life's best is wished for you and yours.
Bimby2.

Hey @Shaz51  I'm grateful for you being here and the way you always keep up with newcomers to the forums.  And the way you are able to include so many with your tagging.  I am sure there are many of us who are grateful that you are you and you are here Heart

I'm grateful for the reminder about gratitude - thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ NYr Res: Begin gratitude journal today.

Grateful that my daughter & I were invited to share a few days by the beach in a very quiet location - Both of our Central Nervous System's are resetting!

Also very grateful for this forum & the humans-being in connection with each other.

To share something I learned through the Heartmath Institute about "Gratitudinal breathing" - When I can bring the feeling of something that I feel grateful for & really build that feeling up inside me, can then use breathing through my heart  to circulate that feeling around my body. (Insert gratitude or any positive feeling) Sometimes Imagining breathing the calm of the clear blue sky helps me in tough moments too...   https://www.heartmath.com/quick-coherence-technique/

I'm very grateful thst I have so many people on here who support me. I feel I've made lots of online friends. 
I'm grateful for my fantastic doctor. He is very supportive caring and genuinely cares. He understands my BPD. 
and I'm very grateful for my hubby who puts up with me snd my BPD brhsviour snd my children who make me so proud to be their mum. And of course my little angel Ayla. The love of my life. A beautiful cute funny 2 yr old. 

You have all kept me going โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Gday shazzo the awesome and cool
@Shaz51

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Or shaz the great

Or shazzo

how are you my @MDT Heart

Good thanks @Shaz51 ๐Ÿ™‚