Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Adge  You are never fully alone with us here Adge 🙂 xxx. Just a quiet day here too. Son2 is asleep 😮 and daughter on her computer. I did some gardening 😮 and some dusting. So am feeling good about that.

Yeah lots xmases easters ok nye”s always on own @Adge
Hi @Appleblossom apfel
👋🦑🙀

Hello @Former-Member! Thank you for your kind words. Yes, this weekend has been great so far, how has yours been? Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

My weekend has been very quiet thanks @Ali11.
@greenpea - thats so sweet that your Son2 (this is your protective 7 foot tall son, if I recall) is now sound asleep. Him heading back to daycare will be tough. 😕

@Former-Member  I don't think I explained myself very well he comes back of an afternoon. It is only during the day that he is off doing his own thing which is great for him:). His pills knock  him about so sometimes he has to just sleep. Yesterday was a busy day he went for a walk with me then his carer came to take him out then his dad came so it was all very exciting. Hence sleeping today but he did want me to wake him up this morning for our nighttime walks. We looked at the full moon and looked out for were wolves lol.

The cops are out in force ay

@TAB 

Cheers mate!

Yes I am usually alone.  Often had to arrange for things for children, but maybe not brilliant at that ... lol ...it seems we all prefer solitude.  Both their mum & dad are loners so makes sense.  Son has asked for space, but did half the dishes with headphones on.  Whilst I wish there were more people around me, maybe it is best the way it is.  I am pretty bruisable ... so distance has its advantages.

@greenpea @Former-Member @Adge @saturnzoon @BryanaCamp @Shaz51 

Happy Easter All ... 

However you prefer to celebrate or ignore it.

You’re a funny bugger @Appleblossom
Bosom yes did read your entire post
... with .. the Most ... lol 😎

Glad you enjoyed @TAB 

@Bill16 I was drunk on music ... but the cop was nice as they have not invented a breath test for that.

Smiley LOL

@greenpea Love your son's protectiveness of you.

@Ali11 @Former-Member @Meowmy and

Best wishes newcomers to Sane Forums.

Smiley Happy

Plus double points @Bill16 take it easy
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance