Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @greenpea  and thanks for the tag.  You sound like you're doing pretty well, all things considered.  It's nice to catch up on what's been happening for you.  And you @Dadcaringalone .  Hello also to others here @TAB @The-red-centaur @Faith-and-Hope @Meowmy  and anyone else around.  Take good care today, hope you find some pleasure along the way.

Good Morning @eth  just off for a walk here, thanks for the tag Cat Happy

@eth hey Eth . Hope you enjoy the day. Very quiet here.

Re: How are you coping?

Hey @Meowmy  have a god day sweetie with your mum. Hoping it goes well for you. Love peaxxx

@The-red-centaur  😞 I am sorry to hear that hun. Hugs and hugs. Hopefully you can get some sleep today.xxx

Enjoy your walk @TAB   I'm not doing it enough - still depend on someone coming with me and bro and sil have been working (from home) all week.  Maybe over the weekend.

Hey @Meowmy   very quiet here too, but managing to keep occupied.  Years of practice of isolation!  

Take care everyone.

not doing enough here either, its steady 6/7 days a week atm but used to go twice as far when being good, need to ramp it up  plus yeah re isolation @eth  i mostly ever only left house to go to shops or work or not at all lol 

Hello @greenpea and may your week-
end be a pleasant one. Best wishes
Bimby2.

Good morning @Mex and pleased to meet you. Have a great weekend.
Bimby2.

@Bimby2  Hey sweety wishing you a kind and caring weekend. Love peaxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance