Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hello @fairyheart , how are you going today my friend xx

Hello @Emelia8 , @utopia , @Wanderer , @greenpea , @Dimity , @BlueBay , @Historylover , @D1ng0 , @Pem , @Healandlove , @Adge 

hello @fairyheart 

yes, we have saltwater crocodiles taking over our creeks where we used to be able to swim which is a shame xx

@fairyheart  Under the pump atm

Hope you had a wonderful day 

G

Haha yep @Glisten means nothing to me! But that's so cool you saw one, I love watching them scamper!!

Wowzie you are all so quick! I may have trouble keep up so bear with me please! 

@Shaz51 I am having a pretty lousy day today, but thats ok I guess. 

Ohhhh how I miss the weather of the NT now that I am in WA (not noth WA clearly). 

It's sad your creek has been taken over and making it harder to swim! 

@Glisten I hope you manage to get what ever you need done while under the pumb. 

no worries @fairyheart , I am at home at the moment , that is why i am quick today xxx

sorry you had a pretty lousy day, sitting with you if you want to have aa chat xx

I live in far north queensland xx

@Shaz51 I didnt realise they were are prevalent in fnqld, but did know you had to watch for them. 

Thankyou- I am just doing the final touches to my soup and then going to have a bowl with some crusty bread. 

If anyone else wants some I have a while slow cooker haha. 

@Shaz51"partners do like sharing don't they"

at least she got it far worse than I did... that made me feel a little better 😁

"how has your day been today"

Productive.  I got quite a few things around the house i've been putting off for various reasons.  Laziness the main one.  I watched a few YT videos as well. I think i've almost seen them all now! 🙂 

If you're coming down with the flu, maybe for dinner, some soup and toast for dipping.  That's my go-to when I'm not feeling well.

@Jynx Bandicoot’s are faster than I expected. Very cute.

@MJG017 , @fairyheart , @Jynx , @Glisten , @TAB , @Dimity 

We have no power her to cook dinner or anything 😕 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance