Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Jeez @tyme you still haven’t got the taps fixed?

I’ve never tried fixing taps.

I wonder if I could make enough money being a 🙌🏼 SANE Forum Handyperson. So that I could travel from Perth to Bargara QLD work for the people I like 😊

@ENKELI are you allowed to pray in a sauna? 
What time is the Dockers game?

Hey @Glisten we should start a tips and tricks thread - various home solutions, for people who may live alone etc or vulnerable to scammers wanting to pay them big bucks for things they can do themselves
I can help with co facilitating especially the outdoor thing s

cause reality is glisten from reading here a lot of people live alone and maybe don’t know how to do things themselves or not confident or it is too stressful

Did my taps few months ago @Glisten 

Hello Arra @ArraDreaming that is an admirable idea.

It’s not something that I would choose to do.

G

@Glisten 

Congradulations of the lawyer information but What does this mean? 

disclosures have been indexed and submitted to the other party’s lawyer.

Is this every part of the separation ? 

IMG_2038.jpeg

Sure is @PeppyPatti  I don’t really want to elaborate at this time of night. 
Do you listen to podcasts?

I am listening to Dr Tara Swart, she is a neuroscientist at MIT.

Lots of good information on how the brain 🧠 works 👍🏼

Omg thankyou @Glisten 

I love this .....

👍🥝💕💮❤️

@ENKELI I'm really sorry to hear you have been bullied by a co-worker. I used to be raised in an abusive family. It seems the patterns are carried forward throughout peoples lives. I learned in the last few years that if people didn't do spiritual clearings they would attract the same experiences as its held in the energy body from the things others do. I don't know how this sits with your Christian belief system as you mentioned your faith in the past.  After I did clearings I no longer attracted the same level of mistreatment and abuse and I was able to enjoy a better quality of life. Wish I had discovered it sooner. If I didn't do regular clearings I attracted the same things over and over again. You may have noticed it yourself with patterns in your life repeating. I can say it was easily remedied and I was totally free of it. My life is living proof that this type of spiritual practice works. I don't know what kind of Christian practices there are for this but I have my own book on it which I bought from Amazon. It takes roughly 30 minutes for me to do a clearing and its its been worth it for my peace of mind and wellbeing.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance