Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Former-Member  Good morning Sherry hope you have a great day too 🙂

Hi GP @greenpea  things a bit all over the shop here still. I got some work over the weekend which was good. Its been hot and not feeling well last few days. going to dentist this morning hope that helps. How have you been ?

Hi @Alacarte  Cat Happy hope your day is okay

Good Morning @Former-Member  Cat Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @greenpea . Hi @TAB . Big welcome to you @Alacarte . I will keep a look out for your intro.

Have a good day all.

Sherry 😀

@TAB  No good that you haven't been feeling well :(. Hope the dentist goes well for you and he/she finds nothing major. Good news about having a bit of work but yes is hard for you when the weather is so hot. Hopefully the change of season coming in a couple of days will kick in quickly for everyone :).

I have been great thanks. I have my NDIS area co-ordinator coming tomorrow to discuss yet more things which hopefully will go well. Have had loads of doctors appointments and another one today ... nothing serious just the normal ones.

Here is some good news I have been eating better, drinking loads of water, gentle exercise etc and have lost weight so am thrilled :D!  

thats good re weight etc @greenpea  think have put on weight here when need to lose it, anyway am negative nellie here. yes new dentist as other one moved then last one hopeless and they kept switching me to him, oh youre with such and such now, not the person you booked, so I cancelled, am going to a new practice altogether.

Going back to bed again here @greenpea was only up cos couldnt sleep, need more sleep lol

@TAB  sleep well TAB 🙂

well 3rd time lucky @greenpea  keep waking up grr plus have to be back up again in a few hours to go to dentist but thanks

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance