Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB not listened to them in a while…. Can pack a punch

@tonys @Former-Member love your chat…. Sounds like fair call to protect your street Tony’s 

love that teacher pink flam

can you tell I am not on my laptop….I almost called it a lappy….must be Aussie after all….lol

@Glisten @PeppyPatti @saturnzoon @Shaz51 

hope all are doing reasonably …. Hanging in there…. Sometimes is the best we can hope for 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Appleblossom 🌺☺️

glad to hear you’re enjoying reading, I’m inspired to think by our @tonys  - very good for brain cells! ☺️🙌🏻

I hope your day goes a well 💜🙂

Life's alright aye

See ya round

- Hams

very good @MDT  Hams

hello @PeppyPatti , @Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @MDT , @TAB 😎

Hey back at you @Shaz51 

bella @PeppyPatti @I am not around as often as I used to be…

love you both Apple 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Shaz51 🌺🙂

hugs and kindness vibes coming your way 🫂💜🫂💜

Hello @Shaz51 I thought of you last night having experienced lots of bereavement in my own life. I hope you are managing to get by. Reach out to us if need be. Sending you my love. I know its not easy darling but we stand with you during this difficult time xxoo

Hi @Shaz51 🙂

Received a notification from you regarding putting potato bake in the oven last week and I hope that was tasty and wholesome!

Thinking of you and your fam also and sending love and energy your way ❤️ How are you doing today?

Price is right was so good 😛 I loved a bit of wheel of fortune after school, but hated how slowly they moved to change the letters.. OH and the ads.. no thanks, really lack the patient these days for ads. Teen Titans is fun though, hated Mash being on. I remember the 5 minute short show on ABC "freaky stories" - it was just before 6pm and I waited ALL arvo just for that.. love something a bit more creepy @TAB
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance