Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@Meowmy 

Iv been in absolute shock and tingling joy sparkles with this compliment, 

Thankyou.

I dunno. My life is very small, I was sitting on responding to you because I was feeling so special that you wrote this 

I like like reading you too possum, ,,,,

fungi-macro-photography-alison-pollack-13.jpg

โ€ƒ

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @tonys ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒบ

how are you doing? I hope youโ€™re well and truly on the mend ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™‚

sorry for delay in reply.. had a bit to do here. 
well, the exercise was great for one day, when things are feeling not so bad, however I havenโ€™t been able to move quite as well since then just yet, so Iโ€™ll try again when things improve.,, sometimes it takes a day, sometimes weeks, but itโ€™ll happen ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‚

Anything interesting youโ€™ve found to do while in hospital? 
I hope thereโ€™s been something that holds a little bit of comfort for you while within those 4 walls ๐Ÿ™‚

get better soon, wonโ€™t you ๐ŸŒบโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @PeppyPatti โ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’œ

I hope your day is going well ๐Ÿค—

I hope you donโ€™t mind, however I thought Iโ€™d let you know.. your pics, positivity and sharing is really inspiring, and your honesty gives courage ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you kindly regarding the post reply to our lovely @Adge ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒบ 

Worth and value are so hard to defineโ€ฆ how indeed do we define our own worth and value within ourselves, and then trying to attempt to define it in the context of our relationships, society, and communities..? Thatโ€™s not easy, is it. 
I personally feel itโ€™s like trying to build castles on shifting sands, at timesโ€ฆ however, holding a sense of worth and value within ourselves is - I tend to think - a fundamental human right, because we all have feelings, and so that in itself deserves to have worth and value and weight attached to itโ€ฆour feelings are valuable and worthy.. I hope that makes sense? ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿค—

have a lovely day PeppyPatti, hugs to you ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒบโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

@saturnzoon sorry to hear it's been rough for you. Sometimes we do face setbacks on a healing journey. I hope you are able to see your pdoc soon. Sending you lots of love ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿซ‚

@PeppyPatti honestly keeping myself occupied with uni and having goals for myself helps. Not that long ago I was basically un-functional and could not concentrate so would end up on a rumination loop since everything felt to hard to do. I just live off tea rn since it helps me focus better, calms me and helps ease migraine pain, hence why my psych thought I may potentially have ADHD, because many ADHD individuals get relief from caffeine. Things are not perfect, I still have moments when my brain does not cooperate on a daily basis, but it's an improvement. Since I am able to get some stuff done, even though I need to get extensions, I am in a better place because I am doing something meaningful with my life.

Some of my pills have the day written on the foil, I also count pills before I take them. I'm used to automatically taking them morning and evening, I rarely forget to take them, it has happened before, because my brain is still human

Provided to YouTube by Legacy Recordings Castles Made of Sand ยท The Jimi Hendrix Experience Experience Hendrix: The Best Of Jimi Hendrix โ„— 2009 Experience Hendrix L.L.C., under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment Released on: 2022-10-26 Composer: Jimi Hendrix Producer: Chas Chandler ...

@saturnzoon  you have been proactive dealing with this the corrugated road of MH. And timely, you moved quickly implementing strategies and self soothing techniques.

I tip my hat to you Zoon. Well done.

G

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @saturnzoon ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒบ

hearing that things are tough.. just want to say sitting with you and holding space for how it feels right now ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ‚๐ŸŒบ

@saturnzoon 

@Glisten 

@TAB 

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit I listened Jimi Hendrix 3 times. What a waste of a talent hey 

Saw Loyd Cole play about 10 years ago. 

https://youtu.be/gSc46sEZdl4?si=N7QfQgPZIQ4oAUOQ

"Playlist Best of Lloyd Colehttps://goo.gl/Dguxgd Subscribe for more https://goo.gl/rcb9y6" Lloyd Cole and the Commotions - Collected Recordings 1983-1989 5CD + DVD box set is available to order now: http://smarturl.it/LCATC8389 Follow Lloyd Cole on: Facebook: ...

Should put @Former-Member 

@creative_writer 

@saturnzoon 

@Adge 

On Alex Loyd @TAB