@TAB I told my daughter and son in law. They are going to sort it for me 😊

Re: Good Morning!

Oh .. the window yes

@Glisten  re pronoun

@greenpea I ❤️🩷🧡💛💚🩵💙💜 her voice ‼️

Yes teacher @TAB 

But sometimes I just don’t care for pronouns.

Meh 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m ok @Ainjoule life rolls on. The only constant thing in life, is change.

Nothing stays the same.

I like that. It means a wonderful adventure could be around the next corner.

How is your weekend coming along?

I like your positive outlook @Glisten a wonderful adventure could be around the corner,nice

@Bill16 I get excited about the silliest things. The first time I saw a horse get shod in real life.

Watching Jeff’s hay crop getting bailed.

Mac the Quart horse stopping in the middle of a warm up in case I have a carrot 🥕 

Aries the Doberman biting water 💦 That is hilarious 🤣

You @Bill16 you literally see a more colourful world than most of us.

That is extraordinarily beautiful.

Go for walk in a paddock find a tree branch, now I got a curtain rod.

It’s all adventure.

🤗

@TAB 

Isn't a door a noun ?

I mean a window that's a noun too right ? 

@PeppyPatti my point was , last post on conversation was like 6 hours before so I had to stop and think 'what the hell is she talking about ? '  ..re 'it' (PRONOUN ALERT) lol 😁

yes window and door are nouns, but were not mentioned in the last post,...

@Glisten  windows were referred to with the pronoun 'it'

Definition of 'it'    language note:  It is a third person singular pronoun. It is used as the subject or object of a verb, or as the object of a preposition.

1. pronoun A1
You use it to refer to an object, animal, or other thing that has already been mentioned.
He saw the grey Land-Rover down the by-pass. It was more than a hundred yards from him. 

I just wanted @TAB to know that yes. I'm trying to get my head around this - 

language note:  It is a third person singular pronoun. It is used as the subject or object of a verb, or as the object of a preposition.

Then I'll get to the next bit. @greenpea thankyou for awesome music. I'm loving it cept I can't me head into Billy Idol. 

@Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @Bill16 @ArraDreaming @Mustang67 

Sleep tight don't let the bug beds bite ....

fungi-macro-photography-alison-pollack-07.jpg

@ENKELI sweetheart. My friend. I'v survived today as I hope you have too. I'm wondering if your still gatecrashing my wedding ? After about 1/2 hours I'll probably be sick of all the kerfuffle can you @Glisten @Bill16 @greenpea @Mustang67 @TAB @@ book tickets and we can go havva cuppa tea somewhere ? 

I have pretty much bought everyone I know Christmas gifts. I believe in useful gifts. Pretty much everyone I know including sons get, expensive hand wash bought half price in October -  a 5 buck present - soapfree wash for the shower bought half price in months gone by, cleaning spray in eBay half price, usually eucalypt smell. In years past I have often included dish washing detergent too. 

I'v bought body pouffes.