Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@SmilingGecko 

The cat is beautiful. 

G'day @StuF it feels good to get all your appointments done and dusted ay ?my dad and I went to a museum, was pretty cool 

It does @Bill16 

What sort of museum?

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@SmilingGecko aww bless! Yeah cats are so low maintenance, perfect for my forgetful ADHD brain haha

It was military @StuF but they had a lot of metal sculptures outside

@Jynx @Oaktree Yes I thought it might work out better for me having a cat. I've never really been a cat person but this cat has a big personality! My other dog required intensive treatment and was very dependant. I'll get used to having a cat again. My parents owned a milkbar when I was a child and we had a rescue ginger cat so its been a long time between cats

Oh yeah @StuF dad and I cruised down to the cheese cake shop to buy mum a mud cake for her birthday 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@SmilingGecko haha have you heard of the joke floating around about the 'cat distribution system'? Basically it is the system the universe employs to ensure that people get a cat exactly when they need one (because it seems like most of the time, people end up with cats because the cat just sort of showed up one day.... which is absolutely true cos both of mine were like that, born to a stray under my house!! lol). So sometimes even when we don't want or think we would want a cat, the universe can be like 'Hmm no, you definitely need a cat. Here." 😂

And then you get memes like this:

t3v3nzq5h9w51.jpg

Nice work on the museum and cake @Bill16 !

@Jynx hilarious! Gotta love that! I watched my yearly vedic astrology predictions at the start of the year on you tube and was told for my sagittarius moon sign not sun sign I would own the best pet ever! My 6th house of pets was being activated so was on the lookout for strays. This cat had been walking outside my house for months. I could never afford one and had no car to get out to the RSPCA. Every time I went outside he ran away.Then recently i opened the back door and there he was stunned not knowing what to do. i showed him i as no threat to him so he started walking around my feet and followed me around the yard to the clothesline. Didn't see him for a few weeks after that and then he came back last week and I've been feeding him ever since. He seems to have adjusted to life indoors now after the past few days. There must be truth to the theory of the cat distribution system because this little dude is an absolute gem! He has a buoyant personality and just loves being patted. He is so affectionate and is really intelligent with an amazing third eye!