Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: A problem between my doctor surgery and Medicare. Still have not been paid.

@Tortoiseshell I'm sorry I didn't see this when it was posted. I'm going to do an update. 

@Tortoiseshell @Appleblossom @oceangirl @Snowie 

It's taken me a while to get to this point. I contacted Hadsco on Thursday last week. I had to talk in length about both circumstances that occurred. So, I need to fill in two forms for both seperate incidents. 

The first one will be still not receiving my Medicare rebate. The second one will be about the doctor. 

The one about the doctor will be referred to APHRA. 

They will decide if the doctor in question has been inappropriate in his conduct and if so what action will be taken. I can't do the doctor yet, Ok have to wait another week according to HADSCO as they have a right to respond to my initial email. 

I feel stressed that I'm going to be rejected, ignored and be told it's not a big enough deal to be investigated. It's happened to me before. I really don't appreciate life very much at all. I'm tired of life. 

Tired if fighting for anything. 

Hi Ramble, 

I'm one of the moderators here tonight. I really appreaciate you coming to the forums tonight.

It sounds you are having a really hard time right now.Things are quite difficult for you.

We have sent you a private email. 

@Powderfinger 

Hoping you got some sleep last night and today is a bit better for you.

@Snowie thank you. I got sleep, on and off as it is every other night. Slept alone which was hard. Not any better today. Just a complete mess actually. 

Sorry to hear @Powderfinger 💛

@Snowie thanks. The paperwork and documentation is now in for the first complaint. It's in their hands. I'm letting go. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance