Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Hi.

Oh gosh, @The-red-centaur  😥

Really sorry you're in so much emotional and physical pain... I really wish it would ease for you.

@NatureLover plz don't worry about me...

I feel like I shouldn't have come back. I burden everything I go near. 

I can handle any worry I have about you, @The-red-centaur ...

You're worth worrying about ❤

Otter
Senior Contributor

Hi  @The-red-centaur ,

I can see you are feeling things intensely at the moment, and feel you are not worthy of our support. I can also affirm that this is far from the case, I am feeling concerned for you so I am just going to drop you an email now, and a reminder that myself and the entire SANE Forums community care for you and your well-being and on-going care and safety very much, to the top degree, and want to be in this with you.

Sending you all the love and topmost care,

Otter

hey @The-red-centaur im sorry that things are so tough.
i know its hard but maybe something you could work on is finding something worth living for whether that be a new pet or volunteer work. theres always places that need help with all sorts of things.

having physical and emotional pain is so tough. i live with both every day too and the co-incide with one another.

@outlander who would want to take on a volunteer who is physically disabled that can't walk properly. Sorry to be a downer but there is nothing hopeful to live for.

@The-red-centaur
there are lots of places actually. I help out share the dignity alot. quite abit of their work involves sorting through donations and packing handbags/backpacks with items required which is basically all sitting down work. the salvaion army and other places that have op shops are often after people to help with the checkout (many people in my op shops sit on the chair at the front desk) or sorting through donations and tagging them with the price labels.

@outlander All the places I volunteered at when I was younger don't allow you sit down on the job. I'm pretty busy with appointments and physio anyway. 

I ended up in emergency again last night. I just left so I could see my psychologist gonna chill at my favourite Park n do session there (it's over telehealth)

I'll be honest with her about stuff. It's all I can do. Who knows what's gonna happen as day goes on.

Thinking of you, @The-red-centaur ... You're not a burden at all. That's what we're here for. 

I hope the session with your psychologist goes well...good on you for being honest with her. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance