Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Thanks @Ru-bee

Im so use to living on my own that being around them 24/7 is hard. They drag me into everything. Dad just started whinging about mum to me and I just said to him ‘you are the same’ so now he has the shits with me. I am tired of being treated as a child. I’m tired of sheeting how much I don’t matter. No one can make a decision so it’s all left to me to make the wrong one! Last night they just pushed me too far and I had to go to bed to get away from it.

Sorry about my whinge. 

How have you been? 

Please winge away @Captain24 some of what you mentioned definitely reminded me of my own parents - One unloading about the other even though they're just as bad as each other

I also find whenever I'm with family for an extended period we all start to revert back to the roles we held years ago. I can turn into a surly teenager and my parents start to get overbearing. 

Just think, tomorrow you'll be back in your own space. Until then I hope they let up a bit

I've been good, just sitting in the sun this afternoon, having a cuppa and thinking about all the weeding I desperately need to do in my tiny garden

I’m glad you get it @Ru-bee at the same time I’m sorry that you get it. 

I feel like I don’t have a choice but to be that child. But yes.. this time tomorrow I’ll be without them. 

Sitting in the sun sounds nice. Weeding the garden though doesn’t sound nice. I have 3 garden beds that need weeding. However the only thing in the garden beds are weeds. 

Do you like gardening? 

I think I like the idea of gardening @Captain24 I'd like to be an avid gardener, and dream about having a beautiful garden filled with flowers one day, but at this stage I'm not fantastic with the upkeep.

Maybe one day when I have a garden that's really my own, rather than in a rental, then I'll find a passion for it...

How about you, do you enjoy gardening?

I’ve just come down to the beach but there is blue bottles so I can’t get in @Ru-bee .

Id like to be a gardener too but I’m useless at it and don’t enjoy it. I did do a nice garden last year but apparently the clay in the soil is the reason why everything died. I’ll try again when I get back. It is my house though, not a rental. 

I did manage to keep this alive though 

IMG_6165.jpeg

@Jynx  Are you around tonight for the ‘chore’ chat? 

Just been for the last walk on the beach. It was nice but my parents made me put Jett back on his lead. I will be free of them tomorrow afternoon. They drain me and make me feel like I am useless. It does bring the enjoyment of the holiday down. 

The dogs have had a great time. I even got Jett in the water at the beach. 

Every time my dogs bark dad yells at them and shakes his fist. I am trying to control them I don’t need him to carry on. 

I have done most of the walk so I have achieved a lot and enjoyed most of it. 

I got to see some amazing scenery.